Selling things online is now an accepted part of doing business, but it can be quite challenging. It can be tricky to catch, much less keep, someone’s attention on the internet.
Your first interaction with online prospects can happen in different ways, be it a social media ad, someone discovering your website via a search engine, or even an email subject line. How do you maximize this initial contact and convince them that your brand is worth the price tag?
Transforming online leads into actual sales can be a daunting prospect. One way to do it is by hiring a good writer to create your sales copy. Poorly written advertising text is money down the drain, so it makes sense to invest in professional content. However, crafting excellent content can be quite expensive.
If you have a limited budget, you can opt to write sales copy yourself. After all, there are tons of courses, books, and workshops online that can teach you how to write effective sales scripts.
The DIY route can take months of your precious time. Success is also not guaranteed, especially if writing is not your forte. What if you could get all of your sales letters, scripts, webinar slides, emails, and ads written (in less than 10 minutes) without hiring an expensive copywriter?
Fortunately, there’s Funnel Scripts. This sales and advertising copywriting tool will help you ramp up your sale conversion in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. There’s a FREE training that you should see, where funnel expert Russell Brunson and professional copywriter Jim Edwards show you exactly how this works (Click here to register for the FREE training!).
Here’s my review of this all-in-one, hassle-free solution.
What Is Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software allows users to create tailored content for business purposes. Using web-based templates, you can quickly craft customized emails, advertisements, sales pages, etc. This allows you to devote more resources and time on your core, income-generating activities.
Instead of wasting hours on DIY copywriting or hiring an in-house writer, you can have sales content done in minutes for a reasonable price. While you still need to do light editing, Funnel Scripts does the heavy lifting of plotting the content type and format for higher conversions.
Funnel Scripts Advantages
Your online business needs convincing sales copy to survive and thrive. Don’t underestimate the ROI of landing pages that effectively convert leads into sales – even a half percent increase will have a positive effect on your revenue.
With Funnel Scripts, you can create targeted, memorable scripts based on your customer’s needs and preferences. The also encourages customers to spend more time reading your sales script and learning about what you have to offer. This helps you establish a relationship with that customer online and elicit more interest in your products or services. As a result, your brand is top-of-mind when that customer is ready to make a purchase.
How can you be sure that your completed Funnel Script copy will result in a sale? This tool is the brainchild of marketing experts, so you’re leveraging their knowledge and experience. The best part? Funnel Scripts’ easy, drag-and-drop interface means you’re not overwhelmed by detailed demographics in your quest to create sales scripts that work.
Funnel Scripts Top Features
Given their success with ClickFunnels, you can trust the team from Funnel Scripts to provide a web-based tool that delivers results.
But don’t take my word for it. Watch this FREE webclass (click here), where Russell Brunson and Jim Edwards will show you exactly how Funnel Scripts can do the work for you!
What can you expect from Funnel Scripts?
1. Quick Set-Up
Have I mentioned how easy it is to create sales pages with this software? It just takes a few clicks of the mouse.
First, you’re asked to choose a script type, then you fill in a form (like Mad Libs) with elements for keyword topics, negative circumstance/outcome, etc.
Then, you need to input information about your target audience and your goals, and voila! Funnel Scripts will use all that to create your sales content.
2. Customized Scripts
Funnel Scripts offers a comprehensive array of templates for marketing and sales content. It also allows you to customize the copy in a variety of ways.
You can create bespoke scripts or landing pages according to your brand niche and customer attributes. Who is your customer? What do they need? How can you address this need?
Make sure to do your market research beforehand, because the software will ask you about these things.
3. Up-to-Date Functionality
Since it’s closely linked to technology, the field of online sales is always evolving. This, in turn, is reflected by the changing best practices for sales copywriting.
Funnel Scripts follows suit by regularly adding new features and content. The development team also welcomes feedback and suggestions for improvement. Development is customer-centric since your input is vital to making Funnel Scripts a better product.
And this innovative approach demonstrates that Funnel Scripts is meant to be a lasting product, not just a one-time moneymaking scheme.
You don’t need to be an experienced writer or web developer to use Funnel Scripts. Far from it; even a beginner can quickly create sales content with this online tool. It’s designed with the average entrepreneur in mind.
Users have guaranteed access to helpful videos and an intuitive user interface. Plus, a novice can get plenty of inspiration from Funnel Script’s existing templates.
What Type Of Scripts Are Available?
Currently, the software offers about 40 script templates. More templates are being developed, and old ones are updated every month.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can avail of:
- Expert Secrets scripts: Russell Brunson’s Expert Secrets book focuses on promoting products and services with the use of funnels. Specifically, you will get templates based on the Epiphany Bridge, curiosity hooks, and other campaigns derived from the book.
- DotCom Secrets scripts: Other templates are derived from DotCom Secrets, which is a comprehensive guide to sales funnels. Funnel Scripts users can avail of CTAs (call to actions), lead capture, and Amazon templates.
- Sales Copy & Video scripts: This section has some overlap with the previous ones, but offers a selection of sales audio-visual templates. Choose scripts for webinars, order bumps, and one-time offers.
- Testimonials and Case Studies scripts: There are only a few templates for these, but they are quite effective, especially the “Million Dollar Testimonial” script.
- Bullet scripts: If you’re not a fan of long-form content, Funnel Scripts has you covered. Choose scripts in bullet format for email content and landing pages. These include scripts for the “FBM Bullet” and “Brunson Bullet.”
- Paid Advertising scripts: If you want to make the most of your paid ad campaigns, check out the templates here for pay-per-click and social media.
- Content Creation scripts: You don’t have to wait for a muse when you have these templates. These include content for your “About” section, story creation, and free reports.
- Email scripts: Email marketing requires a lot of content, from one-time campaigns to multiple sequences. This part offers templates for onboarding, follow-up, etc.
- Headline and Title scripts: Your headlines need to be eye-catching, or else you risk losing a sales opportunity. That’s why Funnel Scripts helps you craft short but effective blog headlines, email subject lines, and so on.
- Sales Letter scripts: These are the bread and butter of your sales content. Use Funnel Scripts to write short and long-form letters and other text that will bring in revenue.
- One-Funnel-Away (OFA) scripts: The One Funnel Away Challenge lays the groundwork for utilizing funnels in your sales strategy. That’s why Funnel Scripts also has templates that let you practice what you’ve learned from the challenge. Examples are scripts for the “Offer Stack” and the “Hook Story Offer.”
- And MUCH MORE! Name it, and Funnel Scripts will probably have a template for it: surveys, Amazon/ e-commerce, slide presentations, webinars, etc.
Funnel Scripts Pricing
Copywriting can be expensive, whether you hire a freelancer or an agency. A good writer can easily cost you AT LEAST thousands of dollars on just a small project. Why not avoid the middleman with Funnel Scripts and just go straight to producing sales content?
Originally, an annual plan was at $497. This subscription model required you to shell out money every 12 months. Comparing that to spending thousands of dollars per project, then paying $497 per year is a great deal!
But there is even a better deal for you! All the benefits of Funnel Scripts can be yours, with UNLIMITED LIFETIME ACCESS for a one-time payment of only $797. That’s definitely a deal you can’t pass up! Click here to invest in the software.
The Pros & Cons Of Funnel Scripts
- It will instantly turn you from a newbie to a professional copywriter overnight!
- Very helpful introduction and tutorial videos for all scripts.
- A lot of different types of script that cover different use cases.
- Super easy to use.
- Script examples to get inspiration and save time
- You get multiple generated scripts from a single input
- Instead of paying a copywriter for every single project, you only need to pay once for the software.
- Some scripts add very little to your own inputs
- You will need to proofread and edit some of the generated scripts.
Want To Try Funnel Scripts For FREE?
Compelling sales copy normally requires spending a lot of money on a professional writer or devoting weeks of your time in DIY content. Either way, you’ll be spending resources on this.
Lucky for you, Funnel Scripts is here to provide captivating sales content that maximizes your ROI. You can get it done yourself, but faster, cheaper, and with guaranteed results.
Not only that, you can get results even if you’re a copywriting rookie or startup owner. Funnel Scripts is a stress-free product for both beginners and experts alike.
Now, you can major in your core business while Funnel Scripts creates content that will take your brand to the next level.
Want To See Funnel Scripts In Action?
Russell Brunson and Jim Edwards want to show you exactly how Funnel Scripts can do the work for you in a FREE Webclass!
I don’t want you to waste time suffering through writing copy on your own from scratch…
…or worse, looking for another expensive copywriter to bleed your expense report (especially when there’s no guarantee that their copy will even convert!).
Copy is essential for your business…but it shouldn’t drain your time or your income stream!
If you struggle to write good copy for your business (or if you’re like me and just don’t have the time, or don’t WANT to do it), then this free training is going to be an eye-opener for you!